Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Eating Chocolate, Drawing Chocolate

Today I am looking for joy and lightness of spirit. The weekend and current election climate and the high level of negativity and pain are weighing heavily on me.
I could stay buried under the covers eating chocolate all day, but not sure how much that would accomplish. 

Instead I am up, painting and preparing to sketch and paint chocolate! Which will bring me longer lasting happiness, and no guilt!
And hopefully shift my overall mood. It also serves to ease me into a productive day. What will you do today to bring joy?


It is all very well to copy what one sees, but it is far better to draw what one now only sees in one's memory. That is a transformation in which imagination collaborates with memory.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/transformation.html
You can view my more of my work in my Etsy shop Erin Go Paint. Or take a peek at my recent 100 Day Project on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment