Monday, May 12, 2014

Custom Dress Painting

 My wedding gown has been in a box, in the back of a closet for the last 10 years. Maybe someday my daughter will wear it, but not sure how many times that actually works.  I have tons of lovely photos of our wedding but I still want to create a special painted keepsake. Something I could have on the wall in my bedroom or studio to see - and appreciate.  This dress below is not actually my gown, but it is one I designed based on vintage dresses.  I still need to get to my gown!
Just like I need to get going on my daughter's communion dress - her date is coming up fast.  It will be her surprise gift (a hint of it was greeted by screeches of joy!)  So I am guessing it will be a hit.
I did this pair of paintings for a family with twin and I can't wait to hear what the girls think. So while I am in the flow, I will get hers started today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment